A robust strategy for buying and selling is essential. Without it, the reality is you probably won’t reach your investing potential.
Download our guide to establishing and implementing a successful investment strategy, to avoid the most common pitfalls, and maximise your investment opportunities, without having to learn it all the hard way. Contents includes:
- Is the share market right for you?
- Understanding your objectives
- The different styles of stock selection
- Identifying a buying opportunity
- When to sell and exit with discipline
- The real price of neglecting your portfolio
- Ongoing portfolio management
- When to re-balance and take some profit
- and more
In our many years of experience, we know that the difference between sustained share market prosperity and failure is discipline. Follow your strategy (and the fundamental rules) and not the herd.
You’ll discover what to look out for when constructing, buying and selling your stock portfolio.
For over 30 years Lincoln have been known as one of Australia’s leading providers of ASX stock market research, share portfolio management systems and managed funds solutions.
At the heart of what we do is our unique Lincoln Financial Health model and fundamental analysis methodologies, developed by Dr Merv Lincoln.
We describe our Financial Health model as the engine behind our successful Stock Doctor and Managed Investment solutions, which have consistently outperformed the broader market.